foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Audio formats supported natively: MP1,
MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV,
AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA, WMA.
- More audio formats supported through optional components, official or third-party.
- Full unicode support.
- Customizable user interface layout (new in version 0.9.5). View screenshots…
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component. Read more…
- ReplayGain support – both playback and calculation.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.