AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it’s inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent ‘PC-friendly’ software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
Decryption is not all that AnyDVD offers. You can control the drive speed of your DVD drive, allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies on your PC. You can even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL displays.
But AnyDVD doesn’t just stop at DVDs. It also decrypts protected audio CDs to allow you to copy them.
- Works automatically in the background
- Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
- Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
- Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
- Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
- Decrypts ‘on the fly’
- Prevents automatic launching of ‘PC-friendly’ software on video DVDs
- Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
- Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
- Allows speed control of your DVD drives
- Compatible with all DVD media
- Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
- Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
- Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over
the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer,
- Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs
- IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 64 MB RAM
- Windows 95/98/98SE/ME/2000/XP
- 2 MB hard-disk space